Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Around the World in 80 Stitches update

I've finished Parts 1 and 2 of Around the World in 80 Stitches, except for the beads that is as I won't put those on until later.  Had some frustrations along the way, and a bit of frogging, but it finally came together.  I didn't like the Moravian stitch very much (think that's what it was called), seemed like too much thread in a small area, this is in the white section top right and bottom left.  Anyway, part 3 has been released and so will now get on with that, there is some nice cutwork (drawn thread) in that section.


4 comments:

Babs in Alabama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Babs in Alabama said...

This is so beautiful! I like whatever you did with it :) I should get busy on mine but all my needles seem to be on strike and hiding from me lol.
beautiful work. hugs, babs

Cathy said...

Oh my, that is so beautiful! Lovely work!
Cathy

Giovanna said...

Lovely stitching!