Sunday, July 8, 2012

Quick update on WIPs

Just a quick update today on a my two Sticklounge projects.  The first is Fleur et Papillon by Angie Designer and this is Parts 1-3.  Part 4 was released a couple of days ago and I need to keep up!  I'm half way through now.


I don't usually work projects by pages, I always tape pages together and work across the join but there's no option with this SAL as you have to stitch one part before getting the next.  However, I'm loving stitching this piece and only 3 colors to worry about, it goes pretty fast.

The next project is Tribute to Ackworth by Barbara J. (Luv2Stitch Designs).  This is a VERY quick stitch and I'm now through Part 12 of 24.  This is stitched in Waterlilies silk #112 Fir.


I've made a start on Part 3 of Around the World in 80 Stitches by Papillon Creations but put it up to keep up on Fleur et Papillon but hope to get back to it today.  I think I'm going to frog first though because I'm not happy with my lazy daisy stitches, they are always difficult to place on counted thread, easier on freestyle embroidery.  I'll do a picture update when I have more done.

All for today.  Off to watch Breakfast at Wimbledon and do some stitching!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful samplers

Shelleen said...

They both are moving along and look great.

Meari said...

Looks good, Marguerite.

Faith... said...

Love your Fleur et Papillon!

Nancy in IL said...

Great progress on both, Marguerite! Your colors are gorgeous.