Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moved photo album to Photobucket

I'm in the process of moving all my stitching pictures to Photobucket. Unfortunately it would appear that Club Photo has gone under without any notice! I'm doing this a little at a time and so they are not all there yet, and I do need to do updated scans of my current WIPs. I've had the Photobucket album for quite a while now but just used it for posting pictures on message boards. So, all I have to do is expand that somewhat. Here's the URL http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v105/UKMaggie/ and I hope that link works. My member name is UKMaggie.
I'll keep you posted!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Links to Stitching Album

I have removed all the links to my stitching albums because there's a problem with my photo hosting site. Nothing seems to be working at the moment and I'm looking for a new hosting site. I may revive my Webshots album which I haven't used in a while.

I'll be going on a trip home to England May 2nd-25th and so I'm busy this week getting everything in order for that. I need to sort out what stitching projects I'm going to take.

All for now!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Long overdue post

I haven't been reporting to the blog lately, mainly because there hasn't been much to report! After I finished The Black Dahlia it was difficult to know where to start on the WIPs. So, I kind of dabbled around with a few different things. I worked on And They Sinned for a while and then had a yen for Hardanger! I pulled out the wallhanging I've been working on forever; completed one of the squares and I'm half way through another. There are five squares altogether and I'm on the 3rd.

I then jumped back to The Rainbow Bridge, it's coming along nicely and I'm almost to the rainbow at the bottom.

I've also been knitting the cable stitch afghan which has been on the go for eons! It's worked in five panels and I'm working on the 4th. It will be a full size (twin size) afghan when finished.

So, lots of different things done but no finishes. That is unless you count the small Hardanger project which took a couple of evenings to complete. I'm teaching this at my EGA meeting and had to stitch it first.

Lots of travel coming up in the next few months, we'll see how much stitching can be done!