As I said in my last post, I ripped out the bottom border and redid it. Didn't take as long as I thought it would and I put the final stitches in this on Tuesday night. So pleased to have this finished and now I need to get it mounted on foam core so I can have it framed.
Last night I pulled out another long time UFO, Day & Night from Long Dog Samplers. I was very tempted to start on Quakers and Quilts but decided to give this UFO a try first.
This is what that one will look like and I'll post my progress when I've taken a picture. At the moment I've done the top border and 3 motifs down on the left border, and one on the right. Long way to go!
10 months ago