Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Rainbow Bridge



On December 9th we lost our little cat Boots, he had a cancerous tumor. We also lost Cindy on February 14th, 2006, and Smokey on February 22nd, 2005. In memory of them I'm stitching The Rainbow Bridge and I'm going to give it to my vet.
The design is by Sue Hillis and I'm stitching it on 32 count hand dyed lugana that I got from The Blended Needle a few years ago.
The picture is my progress as of December 19th. I started this on Thursday, December 14th, 2006.

2 comments:

tweezle said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your kitties. I know what a hole they can leave in your heart. What a wonderful tribute you are stitching for them. I have the pattern in my stash, but don't have the heart to do it yet.
(((((HUGS)))))

Chelle said...

Your fabric choice for this design is fantastic. I'm sorry about the loss of your pets. They sure do work their way straight to your heart, don't they?