10 months ago
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Still plugging away!
As you can see, I've started the next triangle. I was working more on this one last night. While it is centered under the motif above (which is the way it's supposed to be) I discovered it was one stitch closer to the small diamond under the rose flower. After counting and counting I remembered that I had to make an adjustment further up in the design, but because it's been a few years I'd forgotten. Anyway, it's going to have to stay as it is, no one will know but me :-) As I've mentioned before, lots of chart errors on this design, and some are more challenging to fix than others, but with the random placement adjustments won't be noticed in the finished piece.
Not much further to go now, finishing this is now my top priority!
Posted by Marguerite at 9:40 AM