10 months ago
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Finished another motif
I finished another motif last night, this is the last of the large ones. There were some major chart errors in this one. A large chunk of the red "flower" was missing, on all four of them. Some of the errors don't look obvious until you finish and then take a critical look at it.
I've now moved to the right and I'm doing the last circle motif. I started this last night and it's moving pretty quickly. It shouldn't take as long to do as the last two. I think I'll then do a bit of the border and move back over to the left hand side.
The end is in sight!
Posted by Marguerite at 6:32 PM